Friday, June 28, 2013

it's show time!

It 's sum-ma, sum-ma, sum-ma time! (dancing in my chair) Can you tell I'm hyped?
I am loving the gorgeous weather, time spent with family and new & old friends. The warm weather is bringing out bright smiles and hott tans! ;) Starting with July, Ola gals will be soaking up the sun in San Clemente and Santa Barbara! Talk about scenic locations right?! I cannot wait!

Shop local and get crafty with us during the next two events!!! I'll have new one of a kind designs, summer hair accessories and very cool new displays I look forward to sharing.

See you there Ola birds!!! I look forward to it :)





I spy the artist series necklace above^^

 

check out OC Night Owl Creatives, show your support for local arts and crafts shows! 




Meet Your Makers for sustainable design and artisan markets! very cool collective,  check out their blog and events!
http://www.meetyourmakers.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment