Tuesday, May 22, 2012

three shows...check!

Ola has been a part of three great events this spring and I really look forward to kicking off the summer with the Island Reggae Fest in Kalamazoo Michigan June 14-16th. I wish I could identify the different species of butterflies that flutter through my stomach before each show but what a euphoric feeling after. Somebody got a light? ;) 

Last weekend was a wonderful time at not one but two shows. Saturday I joined the Urban Folk Circuit of Chicago for the Shubas marketplace. :) Big Up to Urban Folk Circuit!! Great group of people, I had a lovely time. Anytime you can walk a few feet after a show to your favorite craft beer is a lovely time! :) 
Sunday I enjoyed major culture at Congress Theater with My Daily Escapes. Over 100 artists reppin and the community was supporting! I felt so comfortable at this show, lots of laughing, meeting, dancing and cupcakes! The sangria wasn't too shabby either ;) (obviously I loved the sangria) Big Up to My Daily Escapes!! Let's do it again! 





\

No comments:

Post a Comment