Sunday, April 29, 2012

seoul berry

I added a new pretty piece to the Etsy store today, Seoul Berry.





Seoul Berry was inspired by the women on my mother's side of the family. These Korean women are fierce! I know it's where I get my roar from. :)

My grandmother has a passion for femininity with a dash of glam, like the radiant pink crystal. Everything she does is "like a lady" from her mani to her pedi! She has always given me confidence to be a woman.

My mother, she is the definition of hustle. When she sets her mind to something...it's done! She can do anything and on her own. She has wisdom that can't be taught while being as fragile as beautiful lace. I see her in myself quite often, her drive and energy. This inspired the simplicity and strength in the design.

My aunt, she is everything creative, one of a kind and rad! She has a look on life that is wonderfully youthful but embraces every stage in her life. I look up to her view on life, it's always been...refreshing. I thought the blue hues and the handcrafted copper accented the fun and unique side of this design!

Seoul Berry. A radiant berry crystal with hues of hot pink and cool Mediterranean ocean blue. These crystals dance in the sun. I paired each crystal with handcrafted copper findings for positive energy.

Blessed Love to my family, I love you. raawwr!


No comments:

Post a Comment