Monday, April 16, 2012

put that spring in ya step!

This year has gone by so fast, I can't believe the end of April is near! A month filled with family visits, a new business, a birthday, a sick puppy, a trip to LA la land (pics and blog soon come), spring cleaning, seeing new friends and even some old.
Please know I'm not complaining, I''m so so fortunate, but damn, maybe I should have spaced this out a bit. :) 

Since spring insisted on arriving so soon, I really look forward to the sunny weather, flowers in bloom, great live music and new faces to meet! I've put my spring schedule together and am geeked for each and every show this year! I'll definitely be blogging and posting pictures along the way. 









Voila! May schedule! Expect the June schedule within the next few weeks :) 





Spring blooms inspired a few new pieces! Browse the newbie treasures at the Etsy store. 

red

No comments:

Post a Comment